Labour is one of the biggest expenses of running a business. Being able to track where time is spent gives you opportunities to improve business practice and make savings.
Analysing existing time sheets is useful when estimating for new work. Accurate estimates means reduced risks of cost over runs
- Track labour costs for tasks and projects
- Compare actual to estimates
- Multiple Labour grades with historic rates
Have a look at the demo.
The top level Time Sheet analysis view allows you to slice and dice time sheets to see where time is being spent
Employee line manager's view of time sheets waiting for approval approval Line manages can opt in to email updates, reminding them of time sheets that need approving.
Time sheet rows are booked against a task. When the time sheet is approved the cost is added to that task. If you setup estimates on a task you can see actual vs estimates costs. view
Let's face it, no one likes filling in a time sheet, so we've bent over backwards to make time sheet entry simple and fast.
- Use a previous time sheet as a template for this week.
- Fast searching so time is attributed to the correct task/project
- In place editing of hours and description